Visit our New Site!

Visit our New Site!
Visit our new Site!

Karibu (Welcome)!

Welcome to our blog! This blog is run by students of Albion Heights Junior Middle School, and will help to connect with their sister school in Kenya.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear friend at Ngeya school,

My name is Amanda . I am going to talk about my family. I have two brothers
And no sisters . I am the only one in my family . I have more girl cousins in my family.
I am going to tell you about my culture. I am from Guyana where its very hot there and they like to play cricket and soccer most of my family members are from Guyana.
I am going to tell you about what I like about school.What I like about school is home-time because at home time it is quite at my house. And I also like about school is that my friends and me laugh a lot and talk a lot.
I am going to tell you about my favourite thing to do I love to take photos which is pictures anywhere or anytime I could take pictures in the spring time. And when I am outside and I don’t have a camera with me I take pictures in my head


Sincerely:
Amanda =)

No comments:

Post a Comment