Visit our New Site!

Visit our New Site!
Visit our new Site!

Karibu (Welcome)!

Welcome to our blog! This blog is run by students of Albion Heights Junior Middle School, and will help to connect with their sister school in Kenya.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All About Albion Heights






















Our school is called Albion Heights. We have over 500 kids going to our school. Mr. Abdi (principal) and Mrs. Lyons (vice Principal) are the head leaders of our school. Our school is in Toronto, Canada and Ontario. Our school starts at kindergarten and ends at grade 8.
Hi! My name is Ruby. I am 11 years old. Here at Albion Heights I made many friends. Everyone is treated equally. My hobbies are dancing, hanging with my friends and drawing.
Hi! My name is Marwan. I am 10 years old. My hobbies are playing with my guitar, learning about animals and reading.
Hi! My name is Chantea. I am 12 years old. My hobbies are dancing and skate boarding. My favorite subject is art because I love to draw about my feelings.
We are writing because we are reporters for our blog at Albion Heights. We will tell you about our school and other things.






No comments:

Post a Comment